Feb 11th, 2010 by spaceagesage
I don’t often get back to this old blog of mine, but I have exciting news!
AN EBOOK ON DEALING WITH NARCISSISTS
This month, I’ve launched a second ebook! This time with co-author Betsy Wuebker of Passing Thru. The new ebook is The Narcissists: A User’s Guide.
Betsy and I had our fill of emotional predators, narcissistic types, and users from earlier life experiences. Perhaps you have one of these types in your life right now:
- Do you feel like you’re the one who is always wrong?
- Do attempts to set boundaries only meet with disdain and anger?
- Are new suggestions shot down or sabotaged?
- Do attempts to withdraw from the relationship create more firestorms of drama?
Having dealt with the drama queens, pouting doubters, and bullying beraters who pull people down, we put all that hard-won information in a resource that answers such questions as:
- What creates a narcissistic personality?
- Why can involvement with a narcissist hurt you?
- Questions you can ask someone to help determine if they are a narcissist.
- What can I say to set a boundary with a narcissist?
- Is the price of caving in worse?
- Why do some people seem immune to narcissists?
SELF DEFENSE EBOOK NOW FREE
My first ebook, Think Like a Black Belt: Take Charge of Your Own Safety is still free (for now!). More information here.
FRIENDS AND MARTIAL ARTISTS
I’ve met some great martial artists online — Deb and Neil Jeffreys. Their site helps beginners find their way in the martial arts at taekwondo-information.org. I’ve written a bit more about them in my post, Go Beyond Think Like a Black Belt to Being One.
100 SELF DEFENSE TWEETS
For a couple months on Twitter, I posted self defense tweets. (–That means pithy insights into self defense thinking in 140 characters or less!) They are all archived on my self defense site here. They are also a great resource for anyone who teaches self defense classes or needs to create a self defense class syllabus.
HOT STUFF AT THINK LIKE A BLACK BELT:
Latest articles at my self defense website include:
A post on all my top articles and posts
A reminder about preparedness
An introduction to the most awesome snack food in the world
An overview of my new ebook
Another insight into those pesky narcissists
Thank you for taking the time to stop by!